Monday, February 2, 2009

Making Snow Angels

Frozen Angel17:30 Dad took me out to play in the snow tonight and whilst actually running around I had a seizure. Dad said I ran in a circle like I'd lost sight of him, and then when I did see him I was all starey and not focused or not able to recognise him.

I fell into a full seizure and lay there in the snow kicking around until I came too. I was so disorientated afterwards that it took dad a while to bring me home.

I should have known better really. Roxy hadn't been quite herself all day, you just get to know the feel for this. But I couldn't resist her wanting to go out and play, and it had been a while since her last fit.


1 comment:

  1. Roxy, you are a real sweetie. I do hope you don't have too many seizures. Sending you kisses for canines.

    ReplyDelete