Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pink Socks

Pretty Pink SockSince the last trip to the vets my frustration/fixation with my paws seems to have gotten worse. I just can't seem to leave them alone. I'm not chewing them or raking them with my teeth hard enough to take out hair or even break the skin, I just lie there with my paw in my mouth or lick at them constantly.

I know I'm driving mum and dad mad as they're always telling me to pack it in, but I can't help it. I just slurp away for ages and leave my paw and the surrounding floor soaking wet with slobber.

It's like when I start I just can't stop. Many times dad's come down to find me in the morning with a big soggy patch on the floor or in my bed.

So by way of preventing me from doing it they've started putting a pretty pink sock on me when I start. It tends to distract me for a while and I'll leave it alone, but eventually even the sock gets covered in slobber. I guess no one else will be wanting to wear it again?

No comments:

Post a Comment