Monday, May 11, 2009

You Miss Me?

Freddy KrugerOne, Two Freddy's coming for you,
Three, Four, better lock your door,
Five, Six, grab your crucifix,
Seven, Eight, gonna stay up late,
Nine, Ten never sleep again.

08:00 Well he's been a little overdue. I thought we were getting away with it just fine. But as I was eating my breakfast the seizure caused me to fall over in the kitchen. Mum thought I'd just slipped, but soon noticed the usual paddling.

Chris was in most of today, had to go out on a driving lesson. When he got back there was no sign of another seizure. There would be slobber everywhere and probably a puddle of wee. So let's hope this is a one off. More than likely not though.

I guess it was on the cards that the seizures would start just as dad returns to work after having a week off.

This evening mum and dad are around to keep an eye on me, so we shall see if I keep them up tonight or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment