Monday, January 12, 2009

Lunchtime Seizure

13:45 This time I started having a seizure whilst awake. This is the first time where I've not been sleeping or at least lying down relaxing. I walked up to Christopher and must have scared him to death as I started chomping my jaws and going into the usual routine of fitting. Chris hasn't seen me fitting so didn't know what to expect. Good thing he phoned dad so he knew what to expect and what to do to help.

Dad's booked me an appointment with the new vet for tomorrow afternoon.

For some time now I've had this annoying itch with my ears. I've been shaking my head and scratching them until I yelp. On the advice of my current vet dad's been cleaning my ears with Clean Aural, but it still seems to come back.

Hopefully the new vet can check this out whilst checking me over.

No comments:

Post a Comment