Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Hope you all had a good year last year and a better one this year.

Mum and dad went next door and left me all on my own last night :( But they're making it up to me today by having a feast of pork, stuffing and all the trimmings. Hmmm. So I'm on extra good behaviour so I don't miss out.

Ezio: Assassin's Creed 2 Not that I was on my own too long. Dad came home around 1am and then sat with me until 5am... he was playing Assassin's Creed 2 on the XBOX though. At least he went to bed this year. When the original Assassin's Creed game came out dad only realised it was 8:00am when Blaine came downstairs for breakfast!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and yours! I can certainly identify with staying up late playing those games. ;-)

    We loved the photo in the previous post with the Santa Hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Roxy,
    I haven't been here in a long time to check up on you. Glad you've been seizure free for almost a month, it sounds like you've had a rough time lately. Wishing you and your family a wonderful and healthy new year.

    ReplyDelete