Friday, January 22, 2010

New Year, Same Old Seizures

Thankfully it's been quite a while since my last seizure, 44 days ago. So todays seizure wasn't unexpected. We've been waiting for it for a while now, but what's really lucky is that dad booked a week off work to use up some more of his holiday. So at least I wasn't home alone when it happened.

12:40 Dad was working on the computer as usual, but was just about to take me out to the woods on a very rainy day. I lay snoozing behind him when the usual head shaking started and into full seizure I go.

16:05 I was snoozing in my bed after spending most of the afternoon unable to get comfortable.

21:10 About on schedule I went into seizure again. Mum thought I'd jumped off the wardrobe as from down stairs there was a hefty bang on the floor.

23:55 Like clockwork 3-4 hours and another seizure, this time in bed again.


No comments:

Post a Comment