Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Are We Nearly There Yet?

Early this morning at 2:30 I woke dad by emptying my water and food bowls. They make a real clatter when empty and I kept knocking them around until he got up.

When he came downstairs I was all hyper and bouncy. No signs of a foamy face or pee, so no seizure. Just wanting attention. Dad then slept on the sofa and I went to bed in the kitchen to get some sleep knowing that someone was around.

05:30 Just when we thought it was all over another seizure strikes and dad has to get up and clean up.

I kept mum busy all day today. I got ant in my pants again - all hyper, but also lost control too. I've pooped and peed on the floor so mum's had to clear it up. I'm also back to being scared of the stairs.

All day went without seizure, but then after dad got home I've had three Tabasco moments that mum and dad caught in time.We must be getting to the end now, surely?


No comments:

Post a Comment