Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Test Results

Well the Doctor phoned mum today and talked with her about my blood test results.  Looks like the 90mg of Epiphen is staying in my blood stream at a theraputic level for the 12 hours between tablets.

Good news as this means the dosage stays the same.

The Previcox seems to be doing a great job.  I'm a lot more mobile and even after a trip to "Doggy Disney" on Saturday, I was still mobile in hte evening and on Sunday.  Previously I've hobbled around a little uncomfortable for a day or two afterwards - but this time I was ready for going out again on Sunday!

I did notice that Monday I had a very runny number two - yeauch!  As this seems to be a possible side effect of the Previcox dad's going to keep an eye on it and make sure that it's nothing regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment