Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another Seizure

20:00 Today seemed like a repeat of yesterday. I was lying there snoozing and the seizure started.

Tonight's was a little different in that I spent a minute sitting up seizing. Then as it seemed to calm, it came back with a fury and and went into full spasm writhing on the floor for a minute.  It turned out to be probably the longest seizure to date.

Afterwards I was very dazed and confused and dad had to put my lead on as I was charging around the kitchen bumping into things.

Minutes later Grandma and Dave came round and I couldn't help myself. I'm always happy to see them but I guess they weren't anticipating being covered in slobber as I tried to say hello and get a fuss.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Roxy hope you are feeling better today...xxx love g/ma

    ReplyDelete