Thursday, November 12, 2009

Another Rough Day :(

03:00 I woke mum and dad with a big seizure in the bedroom. Dad took me downstairs and let me out for a while. Then made himself comfortable on the sofa to keep an eye on me. I took pity on him though. About 10 minutes later I decided to go upstairs to bed so dad could come up with me.

10:00-15:00 With everyone at work and Blaine upstairs in bed with a bad cold/flu, he didn't notice that I'd been downstairs  on my own and had a seizure. It wasn't until I went up to find him that he could see my face was all foamy. Blaine even came down and cleaned up the poop I'd done as no one was there to let me out.

21:45 Dad knew this wasn't the end of the seizures as I'd been too hyper and bouncing around. Sure enough just before the news at 10 mum shouted dad as I started another seizure whilst downstairs. I made a bit of a mess and I don't think mum was too happy. Sorry mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment