Monday, May 24, 2010

Big Scary Event

Creature from the Black LagoonLast night we got the full visit from the big bad scary seizure monster. It wasn't just the Tabasco that I've been having of late. It was a full body seizure, but with yet some other small, but scary differences to previous ones.

20:45 I'd been lazing around next to mum and was having the occasional Tabasco. Mum was keeping an eye on me and comforting me afterwards. Then I went into a much bigger seizure. Dad came downstairs and stopped me from bashing my head on the floor and stopped me from hurting myself.

After the thrashing about dad said it got quite scary. I didn't jump up and go pacing about like usual. Instead I appeared to pass out and was unconscious. Dad peeked and my eyes and I'd twitch when he touched my eyelids, but I wasn't getting up or doing anything - apart from snoring heavily.

He supported my head and as I started to come around it was as if I were blind again. I started to cry, which worried everyone even more, until I finally snapped out of it and 3-2-1 and I was back in the room.

For all it's scariness I was up and about afterwards as if nothing had happened. Blaine did me a bit of dinner and I went off around the garden. So the recovery was speedy enough, it's just the event itself that was scary and strange.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that does sound really scary. I hope we never have to experience this and I hope you don't ever have to again. Keeping you in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete