Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Wolf Howl06:50 I woke mum and dad early having a seizure in the bedroom. Now I've started creeping in there in the morning I guess at least it means less time alone when I do have a cluster.

What a way to wake dad up on his birthday!

He crashed on the sofa for a while until I'd relaxed and wound down for a snooze. I kept waking him up with whining, which once dad distracted me with a tummy rub or pat on the head I'd stop.

Eventually though dad figured just to leave me alone. So it went from whining to "Awowow, Awowow" then full blown "Awwwooooooooooooooooooooo, Awwwooooooooooooooooooooo" howling. It's as if once it starts I just have to let it out. Once finished it's back to sleep as if nothing happened.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Dad! Sounds like you've reached the age when the sort of howling you hear is not your preferred kind:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Dad! You and Mum are so special for loving Roxie so much!!!!!
    Roxie, hope you're feeling better, girl!
    E.J. & Scrappy

    ReplyDelete