Friday, July 31, 2009

Same Old Song and Dance?

15:50 Today saw the start of a seizure in the afternoon. Dad was working from home and we were on the computer upstairs when it started. Same old routine and back to normal.

I wonder if this is the start of a cluster and we should expect more.

Mum said she thought I was acting a little strange earlier today. All edgy and hyperactive. Then when she tried to put me out side to the toilet she said I acted like she was going to beat me and cowered away from her.

Later in the evening I wouldn't leave my ears alone so dad gave them a good clean. That only made things worse! After that I was shaking my head constantly and really uncomfortable. Mum and dad tried to distract me for a while until I eventually gave in and slept a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment