Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year, Same as the Old Year?

We hope not. We're hoping that this cluster is at an end and we can start the new year without the torment.

08:00 Dad came charging downstairs to find me frothing and trashing in my bed. Same start to the day as before.

14:30 We went to the woods again as dad's car is finally back on the road. We called in for some spare parts along the way then went out into the woods for some fresh air and fun. I'd been off chasing around the trees and generally having fun when about 20 minutes in I was stood by dad and started blinking and chomping.

I fell over and started fitting and throwing pine needles and leaves everywhere. Dad kept an eye on me and eventually when I came round we had a 20 minute walk back to the car with me puffing and panting. In that time I was back to normal.

19:45 Just when we all thought it was over for the day. I was sleeping in my bed when another full seizure struck.

No comments:

Post a Comment