Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th July

Happy 4th JulyWell happy for some... just not for me. I started the day with a seizure at around 11:30 this morning. So dad's had to give me a bath because I was covered in slobber and wee.

In the UK we don't celebrate Independence Day, but I certainly would if it meant I was independent of these seizures. But we'd like to wish all the American's out there a happy 4th of July.

Later this afternoon dad's going to fire up the barbecue. So I'm bound to get some treats from that.

Yesterday mum and dad went around to Jan and David's, with Ian and Anita for a barbecue... they left me at home. Still I heard it wasn't a proper barbecue because dad didn't get involved in the cooking at all! Having said that David did a great job as host and made some great food. The leftovers are around here somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you for the 4th of July wishes. Sorry to hear the seizures have been stalking you and we hope you soon find that independence.

    ReplyDelete