Saturday, July 3, 2010

All Alone

Sometime in the early morning I must have had a seizure. I was all alone in my bed and everyone else asleep in bed. Between Chris coming in late and about 7:00am this morning when I went upstairs into mum and dads room I'd had a seizure.

When Blaine got up he found I'd poohed on the floor in the kitchen and there was slobber everywhere. I obviously just got on with it and when I went upstairs there was nothing unusual going on, I just lay down and went back to sleep like nothing had happened.

Mum's having to redo the washing that was drying because I'd shaken my head and rained slobber over all the clothes.

I think this is the first time that no one has been around when I've had a seizure. I know dad likes to make sure someone it around when it gets to that time. But in all the time since I've had them and everyone being at work or school, I don't recall ever being alone afterwards.

1 comment:

  1. ooo roxy, i is sorry u is having seizures again..i hope u wasnt to scared being by yourself...

    b safe,
    ~rocky~

    ReplyDelete