Saturday, March 19, 2011

Chomping

I thought that it may be educational to post a couple of video of the seizures that I'm having right now. I'll have batches of 3-5 chompies with 3-5 minutes in between. It's a little difficult to catch as I have them for such a short period.

These are certainly easier to catch than the full blown seizures she has. Dad spends all his efforts trying to keep me safe so there's no time for camera work. But these small chomping episodes don't require any of his attention.



As you see I'm not overly distressed by them, but they're still annoying.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Roxy,
    Sounds like these seizures are much milder in form which is good, but still such a bad thing to go through. Some people call these seizures the FLY BITING seizures, the dog looks like it is biting at flies. Mama thinks I might be on a roll now, 6 days with no seizures so we're hoping my meds are taking hold. Mama hates to increase the dosage or add another drug, so we hope I stay stable. We're still praying that you get better soon too!!
    Wirey Hugs, Purrz & Licks,
    Butchy, Katie, Ruby, Sylvester, Scuby, Hootie & Zeek

    ReplyDelete