Monday, March 22, 2010

Where's Dad?

It's been a strange weekend. Dad got up early on Saturday, loaded up his car and I haven't seen him until late evening. Same again Sunday. So where's he been and why couldn't I go with him?

Mum decided to take me out for a walk on Saturday. So we went round the park and I got all dirty. When we got home mum and Chris coaxed me upstairs and tried to put me in the bath. What were they thinking? Like I'd just jump in and let them wash me or something! Eventually they gave up - so I won!

Helping DadToday dad didn't get up early, and he didn't go to work. So it looks like he's got some more time off. Now we all know what taking time off means. It usually coincides with me going wonky and having seizures. Lately we've been doing so well, it's long overdue.

It turns out dad was working on his car all weekend. When today it turned out he still needed to finish things off I thought I'd give him a hand, or paw. I'm not sure it was appreciated though. When dad lay down and slid under the car, I'd go and give him a face lick to see if he was ok. He didn't really appreciate it, but he was in no position to argue.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dog. My dog is a rot mix, and we love him to death. I'm sorry to hear that he is having health problems but it looks like you are taking good care of him!

    Check at our blog! And comment please, we love comments :)
    http://ivyandhaley.blogspot.com

    Ivy

    ReplyDelete