Monday, June 6, 2011

Squirrels Everywhere!

07:00 This weekend dad went away camping without me :( So I stayed home and looked after mum and Blaine. He got back on Sunday pretty tired from long days and early mornings so the seizure monster decided to have some fun with him. He's booked Monday and Tuesday off work so wouldn't you just know, at 7am I go off into a big seizure in the kitchen doorway. The clatter of my bowls and the rattling of the door was enough to wake the whole street!

Squirrel Gang Later in the day dad took me to the woods to make up for me not going over the weekend. It seemed the place was teeming with a gang of squirrels intent on making me run around the trees after them. I don't think we've ever come across so many. Or as I suspect it's just one small gang organising against us.

The good news is that after that one seizure in the morning there's been nothing else... so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment