Sunday, July 31, 2011

Beside the Sea Side

Dad took me out his weekend. Was a massive long drive of 3+ hours in the car to go see some of his car club friends down in Chichester. Now Chichester isn't far from the sea so dad thought he'd make the effort and take me along for a swim.

First off we stayed overnight and slept outside all night. When everyone else had pt up their tents dad said the weather was too good to sleep indoors so didn't bother with a tent and we slept out under the stars.

The rest of the people had a party with a smoke machine and a laser light show. So dad had to take me away from that because I was becoming fixated with the green light and trying to chase it or just watch mesmerised by it. Not specifically related to the epilepsy but dad knows I get fixated on laser pointers and torch light, so better off out of the way a bit.

But here's me in the sea! It was great. A bit out of my depth and having to catch a wave and surf back in to shore.








And chillin' at the camp site.


1 comment:

  1. We're glad to hear that Roxy is back enjoying the good moments!

    ReplyDelete